I found zucchini in my fridge and made pancakes with zucchini:)
??? ?? (zucchini jijim)
80g of plain flour
10g of starch
a pinch of salt
1/2 teaspoon of sugar
about 100ml of water (Please adjust portion)
Here are steps!
1. cut zucchini into stripes and brine zucchini for a while.
2. Rinse zucchini and drain water well.
3. Mix flour, starch, egg, salt, sugar and water in a bowl. Add zucchini and mix.
4. In a non-stick pan, add sesame oil and vegetable oil. Add one scoop of pancake-mix and cook over medium heat. Rotate pancake from the top to the bottom and cook.
5. At the end, you may add a bit of sesame oil for more flavor and crispiness.
6. Cut into bite-size and serve with dipping sauce (soy sauce, vinegar and chili powder. etc) if you prefer.